Returns/ Refund Policy
- We understand that shopping online can be difficult, so to enable you to shop with confidence The Mylk Society would like to offer you an exchange or a refund on full price items within 7 business days if you feel the item isn’t right for you.
- By processing your payment with The Mylk Society, you are accepting the following terms and conditions regarding any returns of your purchases.
- If you change your mind or aren't 100% happy with your item/s, please contact email@example.com and add your order number and the reason for return/exchange. We will respond with next steps.
Items must be sent back within 7 business days of receipt of goods if the garment does not fit. (For international orders within 21 days of your purchase date).
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging and be unworn and unwashed with all original tags and labels attached. The item must also be in a saleable condition; no fake tan, makeup or deodorant marks.
If you/your items do not meet these requirements, The Mylk Society reserve the right to refuse a return and the item/s will be shipped back to you.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org - add your order number and the reason for return/exchange.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Sale items and Pre-orders
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- Unfortunately no pre-order items can be refunded.
- Email email@example.com with the item you would like to exchange and your new style/size. (Please include your order number and reason for exchange.)
- Your new design/size will only be sent once your exchange/return has been received back to us.
- After the returned item has been received, we will check it over to ensure it is new, unworn, and in the same perfect condition in which it was sent. If the item has been worn, is damaged (including marked /dirty), washed or altered, we have the right to send the item back to you without refund or exchange.
- Due to the popularity of our range, we cannot hold items for exchanges.
- If we accept your exchange/refund order you will be notified with a tracking number for your new design/size (please ensure you check your junk mail folder in case it ends up in there!).
- The return tracked postage cost is to be covered by the customer.
- In instances where we do not have the desired design/size in stock, we will provide a full refund. Unfortunately, we are unable to hold items during this time.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged upon arrival. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to:
The Mylk Society
PO BOX 95,
- Mail your product to: The Mylk Society PO BOX 95, Thornleigh, NSW 2120 Australia
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $80, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.